The working set comprises:
· Inspire 1 (model T600) with X5 Camera mount fitted in full working order.
· X5 Camera with 15mm f1.7 lens and DJI storage / transport box (excellent dynamic range suitable for a wide variety of light conditions). This camera is a major step up from the more commonly available X3 camera and has remote control of the shutter speed and aperture.
· 4 x TB 48 batteries all with 20 charges or less
· 1 x TB 47 battery with 14 charges
· 2 transmitters (allows the option of a dedicated camera operator on the 2nd transmitter)
· 2 tablets loaded with DJI GO that clip to the transmitters (with sun screens)
· 2 spare sets of props
· 1 x 4 way charging hub
· 4 x AC charging adaptors
· 1 car charging adaptor
· 1 heavy duty 'Pelion type' e wheeled sealed transport and storage box
· a set of ND filters (vario, ND4, ND8, ND16)
· A Purpose made rucksack (Lowenbrau) to carry the Inspire, transmitter batteries etc.
I will also include a crashed Inspire 1 with broken arms on one side. I'm pretty sure all the electronics in the centre still work and I know the lifting mechanism does, lots of spare parts that are expensive to source. Contact me for details and pictures.
Due to the serious restrictions shipping the batteries collection is preferred. However, I’m willing to travel up to +/- 100 miles each way from my home in Otley West Yorkshire for the cost of the petrol to meet up and deliver.
To contact the advertiser click on "Ask Question" or use the other details below if provided. Ask Question is only available to registered members