Commencing in Spring 2018 we have a part time vacancy available at the BMFA National Centre at Buckminster near Grantham.
Primary duties are to assist with the day to day running of the centre and to provide cover and key holding in respect of events throughout the year.
The position favours an individual located close to the centre who is willing to work flexible hours with a weighting towards the summer months when the centre is busiest.
The initial requirement is for a nominal 15 hours per week for approximately 30 weeks per year, the position may favour a retired individual and job sharing is an option for the right candidates.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with day to day site maintenance tasks.
- Assist with grounds maintenance tasks.
- Liaise with event and competition organisers.
- Unlock and lock site and ensure security arrangements are in place.
- Collection of monies.
- Assist with overall development and furtherance of the facility.
- Willingness to be flexible in working arrangements.
- Broad knowledge of model flying disciplines.
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance and machinery.
- Willing and able to engage in some physical work.
Closing date for applications is 28th February, 2018
For further information or an informal discussion contact Manny Williamson on:
To formally apply send a CV and brief covering letter to:
Or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org