Our new membership system provided by Go Membership is now live!!
This system has been designed to enable you to:
- Renew your membership online
- Maintain your own member profile
- Associate yourself to an affiliated club
- Pay online via credit/debit card or by bank transfer/direct debit
- Book onto events, workshops and courses
- Maintain your qualifications and achievements
- Provide your membership documents and achievement certificates electronically
An email has been sent to all current members (where we have an email address) with details of how to set your password and access your personal membership profile.
All your information has been migrated across from our old system, excluding passwords, but please review the details we hold for you and update as necessary.
We hope that you find the new system beneficial to you. If you have any comments to help us improve your experience please do let us know.
Should you have any questions or queries on the system, then please use the My Enquiries feature from the Go membership menu.
To access the new membership system go to https://bmfa.azolve.com/
Current log-in details for www.bmfa.org will remain active for a number of weeks after which they will be removed and your log-in through the new membership system will also log you in to the website.