The Free Flight Forum Report is now in its thirty-fourth year. This year’s is just out and it’s the biggest yet, with no less than 17 papers, covering a vast range of the topics that make free-flight so fascinating.
- Only Joules and Forces- Peter Watson;
- Classic 1/2A Models - Simon Dixon;
- Trimming the Sopwith Snipe - Mike Smith;
- Russell Strips - Russell Peers;
- Testing June 2016 Tan Super Sport in April 2017 - Tim Chant;
- Developments in Carbon Wing Construction - Stuart Darmon;
- Buckminster – We’ve Got It; How Can We Use It? - Gavin Manion/Stuart Darmon;
- The Management of Models - Mike Woodhouse;
- Combined BMFA Rubber and CdH (F1G) - Phil Ball;
- Drone Legislation and Free Flight - Dave Phipps;
- The Rate of Climb of Model Aircraft - Dr. John Gibbings;
- A Review of Contemporary FAI Space Modelling - Stuart Lodge;
- GPS versus Radio Trackers - Mike Woodhouse;
- About Time - Chris Edge;
- “W” Style Geodetic Ribbing for Model Aircraft and Microlights - Denis Oglesby;
- Flat Plates, Cambered Plates and Coupe Aerofoils - Alan Brocklehurst;
- FAI Free Flight Since the BoM - Stuart Darmon.
The UK price is £13.00 including postage; to Europe it’s £15 and everywhere else £17. Sales of the Forum Reports help to defray the heavy expenses of those representing Great Britain at World and European Free-Flight Championships. Cheques should be payable to ‘BMFA F/F Team Support Fund’ in pounds sterling, drawn on a bank with a UK branch; you may also order by credit card, which is a lot easier (and cheaper).
Copies are available from : Martin Dilly
20, Links Road,
or by phone: (44) + (0)20-8777-5533, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .