69th Annual General Meeting
The 69th Annual General Meeting of the Society of Model Aeronautical Engineers Ltd will be held as follows:
Date: 19th November 2016
Time: 1.30 pm
Venue: Jury's Inn, Hinckley Island Hotel, A5 Watling Street, Hinckley, Leics, LE10 3JA.
Registration: 10.00 am onwards.
1. To receive the Minutes of the 68th Annual General Meeting held on 21st November 2015.
2. To consider and adopt the Company Report up to 31st August 2016.
3. To consider and adopt the Accounts and Balance Sheet of the Society, for the year ended 31st March 2016.
4. To approve the Budget for the ensuing financial year, and to fix the subscriptions payable by the members in each category for 2017.
5. To appoint Paul Stephenson of Payne Walker as Auditor for the ensuing year and to authorise the fixing of his remuneration.
6. To consider the Council’s recommendations for the election of Fellows of the Society of Model Aeronautical Engineers.
8. To receive the results of the Nominations for the Elected Officers and Technical Committees including the results of any elections.
9. To fix the date and venue of the 70th Annual General Meeting.
Suggested date: 18th November 2017