With a large number of big aircraft in my hanger I’ve decided to thin out my fleet a bit. Please see the other ads I have listed here for some other models I now have listed for sale.
In this ad I have a 37% Krill Sukhoi (SU29) for sale. This has a 3.0m wingspan. It has unlimited performance, capable of flying very aggressive 3D and also precision/IMAC type aerobatics.
The model has seen very little use. Perhaps 20-25 flights.
When I assembled this model it was done as a top spec build, costing about £8K. Listed here for £3,250
The model is in Leatherhead, J9 of the M25.
The full spec of the Sukhoi is as follows:
* ZDZ180 engine with JMB canister exhaust system
* Carbon engine bafflng
* Mejzlik 32x12LF prop
* 5” Mejzlik carbon spinner
* Powerbox Royal RRS
* x6 Hitec 7990 servos on the ailerons
* x4 Hitec 7955 servos on the elevators
* x2 Hitec 7990 servos on the rudder
* Powerbox digi switch
* Secraft smoke pump
* Secraft arms and linkages, fuel/smoke fuel dot, battery beds, etc.
To contact the advertiser click on "Ask Question" or use the other details below if provided. Ask Question is only available to registered members