We fly at a beautiful site in South Cambridgeshire, just North of Royston within easy reach of Cambridge, Baldock, Hitchin, Letchworth and Stevenage. The field is private, quiet and tranquil and sits hidden from view surrounded by farmland just off the A1198.
- A quiet rural location
- Level well drained flying field accessible in winter
- 7 days a week 365 days a year flying
- Private gated access unopen to the public
- Ample parking
- No noise issues or full size imposed restrictions
- No ramblers, dog walkers of horses
- Perfect sun orientation ideal for flying
- No ‘A’ or ‘B’ requirements to get started
- BMFA examiners for Heli, Aero and Multi-rotor
- LMA Inspector & Proficiency examiner for over 20kg scheme
- Heated club hut with power, coffee and tea
- Parasols and benches
Our website can be found here: https://www.scmodelflyingclub.co.uk
Our Facebook Page can be found by searching 'South Cambridge Model Flying Club'.
Speak to us about introductory rates or to arrange a visit.
To contact the advertiser click on "Ask Question" or use the other details below if provided. Ask Question is only available to registered members